The number one reason why businesses fail is because of under-capitalization. Your business doesn’t have to suffer because of slow pays or being underfunded. Use your heavy construction equipment as collateral to obtain a working capital loan.
- You pledge your equipment as collateral for an asset based business loan that will enable you to obtain working capital.
- Equipment must be owned free and clear.
- The auction value of the heavy equipment determines the approval amount. We use a 2:1 Total Collateral Amount to Net Funding Ratio. For example, if your equipment has an auction value of $300,000, then we could comfortably lend $150,000 for working capital given the strength of the equipment pledged as collateral.
- NOTE: Auction value is not retail value.
- A good way to calculate auction value is to look at www.machinerytrader.com and compare auction sales within the last six months for each secured item.
- Perfect credit is not required. Your credit only determines the pricing. Bad credit is accepted.
- Funding takes place in days.
> NO tax returns
> NO business plans required
> NOT solely based on credit
> NO Prepayment Penalty
$10,000 up to $350,000* Application Only
* Over $350,000 Requires Additional Documentation
We have an easy 3 Step Process to obtain a working capital loan against your equipment.
The first step is getting an application into your hands.
We have a one page application for you to complete along with the equipment list. You will include all of the equipment that you’d like to use in securing a working capital loan.
Once we have received your application and equipment list, we will review everything to see what we can offer you. Once approved, you’ll receive an approval form.
Once you’ve been approved and signed the approval form, the money will be deposited into your bank account.
This process is as easy as 1-2-3!
To get started, click here and request an application